To be a member of the Carleton Conservative Association you must be a member in good standing of the Conservative Party of Canada and live within the boundaries of the Carleton Electoral District. 

If you aren’t sure whether your membership is up to date, please contact us and we will let you know.

We hope you will join the Conservative Party of Canada.

If you prefer, you can print and complete the membership application form and send it by mail to:

Conservative Party of Canada
1720-130 Albert St.
Ottawa, ON  K1P 5G4

If paying by cheque, please make it payable to the Conservative Fund of Canada.

You can also join the Conservative Party of Canada by calling toll free to 1-866-808-8407.